Friday, January 15, 2016

Write for write



Hi it's me again
(This is your blog of course it's you ==)

I don't know what's wrong with me
and I don't know what stimulated me
until the idea of improving my English level
popped into my mind

I can feel that my English have improved much  little bit
if compared to the past me
How do you think on my English?
But don't ever try to tell me
I don't think I could afford "Awesome" as answer wahahhaha

Sometimes I would think that
whether the course I study right now suit me or not
This question will come into my mind after a fixed period
especially when difficulties look for me along the graduation way (I'm too friendly I guess)
The thought raised again
and you should know that something is bothering me recently
If the time go back once
will I make the same choice?

Well this is a stupid question I asked from foundation
There is no if
I am going to graduate soon
so let's just continue walk till the end without thinking much
Will you walk with me?

I admit this post
is kinda nutritious  alright alright is POINTLESS
I just simply write
so you just simply read lah
But promise me
do laugh loud after finish reading okay


For the reason I like your smile

See ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment